Actualisation - In The Actual Moment, with David Forrest
Time & Location
About The Event
In each moment of our living we are doing the best to actualise; we may not be doing much to be in the actual moment however.
Actualisation is an ongoing process; it is about being our potential.
In this workshop we will explore
- the concept of being the most we can be in any moment and
- acknowledge each of us is already being ‘the most’ in each moment, or situation.
From a humanistic perspective we will consider
- how we can attend to the actual moment/situation;
- ways of being that encourages ‘being in the actual moment’;
- being more of our potential in that moment.
- Therefore also considering what is meant by the actual moment...
This supports how mindful we are at any given moment, and thus this workshop will strip back to the fundamentals of the trending mindfulness, to offer the actual purposiveness of this trend...
Who is this for: Therapists wishing to explore with a humanistic background to therapy work